- We build all our own control systems, wiring harnesses, table frames, equipment components and circuit boards “In House”.
- We pride ourselves on, and only use, high end European and North American components.
- We continue to improve on and develop new product on a continuous basis.
- We completely assemble, configure and test cut with every FastCut CNC plasma cutting table prior to shipping to the customer.
- Our systems are “open” systems meaning you can use any type of drawing software you like to create a DXF file for cutting.
- All FastCut CNC tables come with a pre-installed shapes library.
- All FastCut CNC tables come with automatic torch height control.
- Our customers average ROE on equipment purchase from FastCut CNC is 6-12 months.
- We hold inventory of all table components.
- When you purchase a FastCut CNC Plasma table you receive 5-year remote support free of charge.
- When you phone FastCut CNC for help that customer will be talking to a support tech that was directly involved in the building of their table.
- We have an open-door policy for customers and potential customers as well. Come visit our facility, meet the FastCut family and see what we do to build your tables first hand.
- We offer in house training on your table prior to purchase to all customers at no cost.
- We have designed our systems for easy trouble shooting. Main controller components fit in a FedEx box for priority overnight shipping if a system is down.
- We offer remote internet support and training via Team Viewer to all our customers.
- We have been in business since 1999.
- We have CNC equipment such as vertical mill, wire cutter, 3-D printer, plasma cutting tables and vinyl printer so we can keep as much work in house to control quality and keep build costs low.
- We are not a large company with high corporate overhead. Meaning we can sell you a high-end precision product for less money than the other guys.
- We are top sellers of plasma cutters for companies such as Hypertherm and Victor.
- Working at FastCut CNC is being part of the “FastCut Family”. FastCut CNC was started as a family business; we all take pride in and are proud of what we do here. We consider our customers part of that family. Meet our team.
- We offer factory direct purchasing to the customer.
- We have an extremely low staff turnover rate. Our staff are committed to our vision and superior product quality.