ICON Elite with High Definition for Under $50,000
Five reasons to own the ICON Elite HD System:
- You can cut like your biggest competitor for half the investment, without giving up anything in performance.
- The ICON Elite HD has a robust control system, immune to high frequency interference.
- The drive gears on the ICON Elite HD are Helical Cut rack and pinion as opposed to Straight Cut. This gives you superior performance at the higher cut speeds required in some High Definition Multi Gas cutting applications.
- All ICON Elite HD Systems now have built-in High Definition Multi Gas compatibility. This means that you can always upgrade from regular plasma at a later date.
- The ICON Elite HD is an industry proven system that won't let you down, no matter how hard you work it.
- 4' x 4'
- 4' x 8'
- 5' x 10'
- Metric sizes available
What You Get
- Lifetime manufacturer support
- Automatic Torch Height Control (ATHC)
- Complete "Plug and Play" system
- Enclosed Down Draft cutting surface
- Nesting & process optimization software
- Thermal Dynamics Ultracut 100
|Tool Cutting Area:||3 inches over table size on X and Y axis|
|Overall Dimensions:||X length + 26", Y length + 22", height 52"|
|Weight:||4' x 8' table approx 1600lbs|
|Input Power:||120VAC 15 Amps|
|Motors:||570oz-in Hybrid Steppers|
|Guides||Dual drive linear guide system|
|Drive System:||X & Y: Helical rack & pinion, Z: Enclosed ball screw|
|Max Cut Speed:||400ipm|
|Max Transfer Speed:||500ipm|
|Torch Height Travel:||2 1/2"|
|Controller:||Intel Pentium E6600 3.6Ghz Dual Core
500GB Hard Drive
19" LCD Monitor
|Software:||TurboCAD 18 Deluxe
|Warranty:||2 year industrial warranty on table, and drives
1 year limited warranty on motors, electronics, and computer
Extended warranty for table, gantry, and drives available
|ICON Elite||Competitor A||Competitor B|
|Motors:||570oz-in Steppers||264oz-in Steppers||300oz-in Steppers|
|Drive System:||Helical rack & pinion||Small rack & pinion||Small rack & pinion|
|Linear Motion:||Dual precision guideways||Cam followers/guideways||Cam followers|
|Torch Height Control:||Standard||Optional||Optional|
|Top Speed:||400 IPM||300 IPM||300 IPM|
|Z-Axis:||Sealed ball screw||Exposed lead screw||Exposed lead screw|
|Cable Carrier:||Yes, heavy duty||No||No|
|High Definition Ready:||Yes||No||No|